Labels

Nationality and languages report

NATIONALITY AND LANGUAGES REPORT

A) Task
write a report about nationalities and languages in you class.
B) Think and plan.

1) How many students are there in your class? 32 students.
2) Where are they from? Catalonia, Russia, Morocco, India and Asturias.
3) What languages do people study at your school? Catalan, English and Spanish.
4) What languages do people speak? Catalan
5) What level es your English? Basic.
6) What do you want to improve? Writing, speak and listening.
7) What do you think of the learning strategies on page 30? I do my homework, I listen the pop songs in English, I practice English with another person, I use the dictionary, I go to language school, ask teacher if you don't understand and memorize grammar rules.

C) Write

In my class there are thirty-two students from four different countries. There are people from Spain, India, Morocco and Russia.
At school we have English classes four times a week, Catalan and Spanish are also subjects here. People in my class speak Catalan.
My level of English is basic. My vocabulary is good. but i want to improve my writing, speaking and listening. I think it's a good idea to do my homework, listen to pop song in English, revise wen you've got an exam, practice English with another person, use a dictionary, go to language school, ask teacher if you don't understand and Memorize grammar rules.